Just then, whilst checking what cycling kit actually fits me now.... I have a large bag of stuff which I brought when discounted/in sales: darn you Wiggle!!!.... which has never fitted. Of course I hung onto it on the hope that one day I would be able to squeeze into it. That day has finally arrived as all but one pair of cycling tights and a jacket now fit! So, I now have a choice of what to wear and drivers have a choice what they can ignore me in and still pull out on me like twats.
Anyway...there it is again...while cleaning out my draws, I came across a booklet which I thought I had thrown away: the booklet with all my measurements in from when I started all this! So, to ensure that I don't lose the recorded facts, I am going to stick them all in here.....bet you can hardly wait!
So, on the 24th Sept, the day I started my pre-op diet. I measured the following:
Weight: 127.7kg
Chest 145cm
Waist 135 cm
Hips: 120 cm
Neck 56cm
The next measures recorded are on Operation Day: 8th Oct. On this day, my measurements were:
Weight: 121.4kg, a loss of 6.3kg since I started 14 days earlier.
Chest: 140cm, down 5cm
Waist: 133cm down 2cm
Hips: 119cm down 1cm
Neck 54.5cm down 1.5cm
So, overall I lose 9.5cm during that period!
On to the next measurements I have been able to find....there might be more somewhere. I think these were taken on the 9th December but who knows!
Weight....not sure but I would guess around 109kg, down 12kg since Oct and down 18.7 since the start.
Chest: 132.5 down 7.5cm since the previous time and 12.5cm overall
Waist: 126.5 cm down 6.5 cm since last time and 8.5cm overall
Hips: 112.5cm down 6.5cm and 7.5cm overall
Neck: 51cm down 3.5cm and 6cm overall.
Thus, in total I have lost 34cm overall....approximately.
Quite pleased with that. I think I will try to take this measurements on the first of each month from now on.....yes, I know you can hardly wait!..... wait, I said that before....arrgggg!!
No comments:
Post a Comment