Monday, 11 January 2016

2015 cycling round up.

Sorry, late to the post again....not very good at this am I!

Well looking back at last years stats then, overall from 130 rides including the local ones to the shops and station and back, I did a total of 1 555 miles at an average speed of 11.4mph producing an average of 110 watts each ride. The weather was an average of 10c, although at lot of the time it felt much colder than that!

My monthly totals were:

January:                 161 miles
Feb                         142 miles
March                    160 miles
April                        75 miles  (had a bad cold most of the month)
May                        163 miles
June                        130 miles
July                         143 miles
August                    131 miles
Sept                          81 miles....terrible month as I was on leave so should have done more!
October                  112 miles.... operation month!
November              103 miles.... not that good really
December              148 miles....getting a little better.

A few more things to note....my average speed seems to be improving given my weight loss, I am now often above 12mph whereas before the op, I would struggle to get to 11mph. I know that's only a 9% improvement but any improvement is welcomed!

So this year I want to double my total for the year and do quite a few 30 mile plus roads. I think I did only one last year. I would really like to do some 50 milers and then perhaps longer. I have a few "evil" plans for this year which do include riding a bike...and having a swim along with a bit of a run but more on that next time!

Oh, and this morning 11th Jan, I was down to 104.1kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment