Well me again. Time for an update.
So, STILL closing in on being 15 stone something as I seem to be a little stuck at the moment. When I weighed myself this morning, I was 101.9 lg which is half a pound or so over 16 stone. Not best pleased that weight loss as slowed down but then I suppose I should really expect it; especially as CBH has brought a really really nice tasting spread which I could pounds after pounds of. Sigh.
On an exercise side...managed 123 miles on my bike last month including one ride of 20 miles and one combine ride (two rides out to a football match and back) of 23 miles. I really need to do some longer runs but the weather has been rubbish (windy and wet) and at times, I can't be arsed. Oh...and I had a fall last week then I was too busy looking at the traffic to notice the kerb which I hit square on and went flying! No damage done but it will teach me to look where I am going!
Swimming...well its coming along slowly.... I seem to have my arms correct and when using a float my legs are fine. However, putting the two together is near on impossible! However, I did pass the first two tests so that's good. Oh, must ask if I get a badge to sew onto my trunks!
What do I want from Feb then...well I would like to up my mileage to over 150 miles with at least one 30 mile plus ride... I doubt it will be too soon as this week looks like yet more rain and 40mph winds. In the pool I would like to get my breast stroke together and then start working on front crawl.
Finally, would anyone like a cold? I seem to yet another one...:-(
No comments:
Post a Comment